Barbarian - Structured Film Investment Fund
The Fund concentrates on films budgeted at less than USD10 mn
Fund acts as equity and debt investor on film projects. Projects must have more than 75% of their budget in foreign market sales estimates prior to capital deployment. Film investments are structured to include equity, debt and bank financing, regional tax credits and rebates and foreign market pre-sales.• This financial structure spans across multiple film investments and is expected to produce targeted annualised returns of 30% over the tenure of the fund
iPath EUR/USD Exchange Rate ETN
• Issued by Barclays Bank PLC, it is a senior, unsecured, unsubordinated debt note whose return is linked to the performance of the “EUR/USD exchange rate” or “Index”
• The EUR/USD exchange rate is a foreign exchange spot rate that measures the relative values of two currencies, the EUR and the USD.
When the EUR appreciates relative to the USD, the EUR/USD exchange rate (and the value of the ETN) increases and vice-versa
• It can be trades on an exchange (primary exchange: NYSE) at market price
A Square’s Art Series with Philip Hoffman - IV
Increased wealth, education and interest in this area have laid the foundation for a strong market, going forward
• The market is poised to grow significantly over the next 5-10 years (due to the proposed museum projects)
• As more works of high quality are purchased by museums and institutions, there are fewer quality works on the market, and the remainder steadily rise in price.
• With proper education and interest, there is significant financial wealth that can be channelled into this art market
CER-EAU Spreads : 2 experts' opinions
A debate on whether CER-EAU spread will converge
“A closer look at the current spread between CER (credits generated by emission reduction projects in developing countries and which can be used in the European Scheme for compliance) and EUA (the European CO2 currency).
The lack of the ITL (the registry necessary to transfer CER globally) is causing some headaches, but can't explain the spread to the full extent (it's 7,5 EUR/t). There have to be other reasons...”