Opalesque Industry Update – 100 Women in Hedge Funds’ Geneva event this year will be a very special one for a number of reasons: |
Our chosen charity, Coeurs Pour Tous, is saving the lives of children in developing countries. It undertakes heart operations and provides equipment and training to local surgeons. Our aim is to finance a mission to Vietnam that will enable Vietnamese surgeons to treat more children and more difficult cases in the future. Of any of the charities that we have ever selected, it most definitely deserves your support.
The Geneva Philanthropy Committee has worked tirelessly all year to bring you an amazing event. Highlights include:
• A personal appearance by Belinda Carlisle, the international pop star whose singles have topped the single charts, not only in the US, but also the UK and several other countries, including Switzerland.
• Bloomberg TV anchor, Maryam Nemazee, host of The Pulse and interviewer of the world's top financial and political leaders, as compere.
• A dazzling auction with lots donated by Adler Joailliers, Parmigiani and De La Cour as well as fantastic celebrity items, art and holiday destinations
• A raffle with top prizes of $8,000 of flights and a $7,000 watch
• 5-star quality dining, with champagne and wines provided throughout the evening
• Top music producer Paul Sutin of Dinemec providing dance tracks into the early hours
This will be the most fantastic night out for all who attend, so don't miss out - buy your tickets now! Bring friends, colleagues, partners and business contacts and together we can "make a difference" by raising the best possible total for Coeurs Pour Tous and so saving the lives of sick and suffering children in Vietnam.
To buy tickets to attend, please click this Link
To donate, please click this Link
To buy raffle tickets, please contact phigen@100Womeninhedgefunds.org