Eric Uhfelder’s 2020 Hedge Fund Survey on the most consistently performing funds
Uhfelder’s 2020 survey ranks the 50 top-performing hedge funds over the trailing five years through 2019 and complements it with the following data:
- Fund Launch Date, Fund Asset and Firm Assets as of 2019
- 5 Year Annualized Net Returns through 2019, 2018 and 2019 Net Returns
- Q1 2020 Net Return and 2020 Net Return Through Q3
- 3 Year and 5 Year Annualized Net Returns Through 2019
- Worst Drawdown 5 Years Through 2019 and Worst Drawdown Since Inception
- 5 Year Annualized Standard Deviation and Annualized Standard Deviation Since Inception
- 5 Year Sharpe Ratio Trough 2019 and Sharpe Ratio Since Inception
- 5 Year Correlation to S&P 500
Uhlfelder also found that as a group the Consistent Performers outperformed their peers and the market by a wide margin during the sharp sell-off of 2020’s first quarter. And as markets rebounded over the next two quarters, their average returns ended far ahead of those generated by the hedge fund industry and the S&P 500.
If you have already registered for Opalesque SKILLSLAB webinars, then just enter your email here.
Problems, comments, questions? Please email email@example.com or call Opalesque Sales & Support at +1 914 619 5223 (Telephone support is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT).
To speak with our editor Matthias Knab, dial +49-89-2351-3055