How Creative Investors Address Alpha Erosion - Masterclass in Skillful Investing
A Masterclass in Skillful Investing with Prof. Francois-Serge Lhabitant and Panayiotis Lambropoulos, CFA, CAIA, FRM
- The erosion of alpha in a challenging return environment - how can investors think differently or creatively?
- Hedge Funds make sense - but you need the right process to select them
- Seeking alternative sources of return from smaller managers
- Emerging managers: The Why and How. Case studies and advice on how to research and approach this segment
- Alpha is dynamic - but you can still track, identify and use it
- Markets change - some strategies (managers) weaken, others emerge
- Genesis and purpose of the Employees Retirement System of Texas' emerging hedge fund manager program (Launchpad): Objectives, Process and executed investments
- Advice for Investment Managers that are trying to raise capital. How can they stand out in all the noise?
Panayiotis Lambropoulos, CFA, CAIA, FRM, is a Portfolio Manager at the Employees Retirement System of Texas - a $28 billion retirement plan - located in Austin, Texas. His responsibilities include sourcing, analyzing and evaluating potential third party managers deploying all types of alternative investment strategies.
Panayiotis' focus is on the Trust's Absolute Return Portfolio as well as Opportunistic Credit allocation. Lastly, he is responsible for the Trust's Emerging Hedge Fund Manager program - ERS Launchpad - which he proposed and spearheaded.
Listen / subscribe on Apple
Listen / subscribe on Google Podcasts
Listen / subscribe on Spotify
Listen / subscribe on Pandora
Listen / subscribe on Stitcher
Listen / subscribe on Amazon Music
Listen / subscribe on TuneIn
Listen / subscribe on Deezer
Listen / subscribe on Player FM
Listen / subscribe on iHeart
Please enter the correct information below.Your correct cell phone number is needed if you’re not on Clubhouse yet and need an invitation.
Problems, comments, questions? Please email email@example.com or call Opalesque Sales & Support at +1 914 619 5223 (Telephone support is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT).
To speak with our editor Matthias Knab, dial +49-89-2351-3055