VC & Angel Investing: Three female leaders unveil 1000s of opportunities in FemTech, female entrepreneurship, LatAm, and ESG
Hear investment veterans Rachel Brannan, Francesca Whalen and Nidhi Chadda on:
- Investing in areas like FemTech and female entrepreneurship are increasingly seen as ESG opportunities. We'll discuss the investment opportunity and potential for outsized returns in these areas, and share success stories.
- What specific sectors within the women's health and/or the life sciences are underfunded and ripe for innovation?
- What can the venture capital industry do in general to help support female investors, female entrepreneurs, and women's health?
- The current state of the Venture Capital market in Latin America - opportunities & unicorns
- How is ESG integration applicable to venture capital and what are some misconceptions by VCs on ESG?
- "Women on Wall Street (i.e. Finance)": How to make it in a male-driven environment.
Listen / subscribe on Apple
Listen / subscribe on Google Podcasts
Listen / subscribe on Spotify
Listen / subscribe on Pandora
Listen / subscribe on Stitcher
Listen / subscribe on Amazon Music
Listen / subscribe on TuneIn
Listen / subscribe on Deezer
Listen / subscribe on Player FM
Listen / subscribe on iHeart
Please enter the correct information below.Your correct cell phone number is needed if you’re not on Clubhouse yet and need an invitation.
Problems, comments, questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Opalesque Sales & Support at +1 914 619 5223 (Telephone support is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT).
To speak with our editor Matthias Knab, dial +49-89-2351-3055