The 2013 Preqin Global Private Equity Report is the most comprehensive review of the private equity industry ever undertaken. Covering a wide range of topics, with expert commentary, key trends from recent years, historical statistics, league tables and survey results, the report is an essential tool for anyone seeking to understand the latest developments affecting the industry.
The Preqin Global Alternatives Reports are utilized by thousands of industry professionals every year to access statistics, analysis, trends, league tables and commentary. Assembled by our dedicated teams of multi-lingual analysts based around the world, the 2013 Preqin Global Private Equity Report includes all the most important developments alongside historical data, enabling you to put recent developments into context.
This year's Private Equity edition covers:
- Industry overview including commentary from key industry bodies and figures
- Comprehensive statistics for buyout, growth, venture capital, mezzanine, distressed, cleantech, natural resources...
- LP investors
- AUM, dry powder
- Buyout & venture capital deals
- Consistent performers
- Funds of funds
- Terms and conditions
- Placement agents
- Fund administrators
- Investment consultants
The Reports can help you to:
- Understand the latest trends
- Improve your presentations, marketing materials and company reports
- Access valuable historical data
- Discover the most important players in every area of the industry
- Plus much more...
The Reports, split into four editions covering Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Real Estate and Infrastructure, are available in both hard-copy and digital formats, with significant discounts available for multiple purchases.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 February, 2011.