The 2012 Preqin Private Equity Performance Monitor features extensive analysis on private equity returns, detailing the top performing funds and firms alongside net-to-LP returns for over 6,000 separate vehicles of all types and geographies.
Now in its ninth edition, the 2012 Preqin Private Equity Performance Monitor includes the latest league tables detailing the top performing funds of each fund type and vintage year, plus identifying which managers are the most consistent top performers, again broken out for all the major fund types.
The 2012 Preqin Private Equity Performance Monitor contains key metrics for more funds than ever before, with over 6,000 vehicles included, accounting for 70% of all private equity vehicles raised historically by value.
The Performance Monitor is a vital tool for GPs and placement agents when marketing a fund, benchmarking their performance against the market, and keeping track of their competitors. It is also an essential purchase for LPs and advisors that require accurate and comprehensive data for use in evaluating their portfolios, when considering making new investments, and when keeping up to date with the latest developments for different sectors within the industry.
This year's expanded edition includes:
- Top performing funds and firms identified in extensive league tables by fund type and vintage year.
- New analysis sections include the annual and quarterly change in fund valuations and a look at the effects of past performance on private equity fundraising.
- Transparent performance data for over 6,000 funds from more than 2,000 firms worldwide. In terms of value, these funds represent around 70% of all funds ever raised in the history of the industry.
- Performance information sourced from both GPs and LPs, ensuring that strong and poor fund performance alike is reported. Multiple sources are used to ensure accuracy.
- Detailed analysis sections examining key trends by different fund type, size and region.
- Examination of risk vs. return for different fund types.
- Private equity returns examined against public markets.
- Benchmarks across different fund types by vintage year.
- Examination of listed private equity.
- Recent developments affecting private equity performance.
- Dry powder and assets under management.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 09 November, 2010.