The 2013 Preqin Private Equity Fund of Funds Review is the ultimate guide to the global private equity fund of funds universe, featuring detailed information on 238 fund managers, 21 listed funds of funds, 155 investors, and data and analysis on all aspects of the industry.
Maintaining intelligence on the fund of funds sector is essential for all fund of funds managers, private equity firms seeking capital, investment consultants, institutional investors, placement agents, law firms and other private equity professionals.
Now into its seventh edition, the 2013 Preqin Private Equity Fund of Funds Review has been completely updated to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date guide available.
This publication shows you:
- Manager Profiles: Detailed profiles for 238 fund of funds managers from around the world, including firm and individual contact details.
- Fund Profiles: Vehicle-specific details for each manager's most recent and forthcoming funds, with a breakdown of investments by fund type, location and investment type (primary, secondary and direct).
- Sample Investments & Fund Preferences: Includes sample investments made on both a fund- and firm-specific basis, plus information on first-time manager preferences, typical bite size and future investment plans.
- Performance: Key fund performance metrics for over 600 individual fund of funds vehicles, comparing each fund against a fund of funds benchmark and the Preqin Synthetic Benchmark (a unique benchmark taking account of the fund type focus of each fund of funds). Includes net to LP IRRs plus net multiple information.
- Listed Vehicles: Analysis on 21 listed funds of funds, including an overview of investments by fund type, location and investment strategy, and listings of historic share prices by fund.
- LP Investors: Detailed profiles for 155 LP investors investing in funds of funds. Information on specific plans for fund of funds investing, sample investments and key contact details.
- Fundraising: In-depth listings of all funds of funds closed during 2011 and 2012 and funds currently raising capital.
- Analysis: Detailed analysis on all aspects of funds of funds, including fundraising trends, current fundraising conditions, fund of funds managers as investors, fund performance, the listed fund of funds market and investors in funds of funds.
Our dedicated teams of analysts have directly contacted investors, fund managers and other industry professionals from around the world in order to ensure that the information held in this year's publication is both comprehensive and up to date. Please view the sample pages and detailed executive summary to discover more about this year's edition.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 December, 2010.