The hedge fund industry's leading source of institutional investor intelligence, featuring profiles and analysis for the 1,000 most important investors worldwide.
Keeping track of the most important institutional investors is a near-impossible task. Preqin’s 2012 Hedge Fund Investor Review provides the ultimate solution.
Our team of dedicated analysts constantly maintain direct contact with institutions around the world in order to gather exclusive intelligence on strategic and fund preferences, key financial info, who the decision makers are and much more.
In this year’s Review we have included profiles and analysis for the most important 1,000 investors from around the world, all split into separate regions and countries for ease of use. We have also included analysis and listings of investors with a preference for the 10 most important fund strategies.
This publication will save you thousands of hours of research and will put you in touch with the key people at the key institutions interested in your vehicle.
Full contents include:
- Profiles for 1,000 key institutional investors arranged into 23 regions from around the world
- Profiles include fund preferences by strategy and geography, key financial information, direct contact details for key personnel, sample investments
- Analysis for investors from each region
- Analysis for investors in each of the ten most important hedge fund strategies with listings for active investors
- Analysis and listings for investors looking to allocate to UCITS or managed account vehicles
- Analysis of emerging manager investors
- Exclusive information gained through direct contact with institutional investors
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 2010.