Hennessee Hedge Fund Review
The Hennessee Group LLC is pleased to offer the Hennessee Hedge Fund Review®. For over a decade, the Hennessee Group LLC has offered this monthly publication on the hedge fund industry.
The Hennessee Hedge Fund Review® provides a comprehensive hedge fund performance review, statistics, and market analysis; all of which is value added to hedge fund managers and investors alike.
The following is included:
- An overview of the U.S. and major international markets.
- A discussion of each of the 23 strategies including trading themes, market trends, and positions that have impacted each strategy.
- Monthly Hennessee Hedge Fund Indices® for each of the 23 Styles.
- Our Hennessee Hedge Hog Corner featuring commentary on the U.S. and international markets, including political and economic views. Many of these comments come from hedge fund managers themselves.
- The Hennessee Group also provides monthly flash reports to subscribers on the sixth business day notifying you of hedge fund performance and economic commentary.
- An annual subscription of the Hennessee Hedge Fund Review® is available for $500 USD.
- Bulk rates are available upon request.
The Hennessee Hedge Fund Review was quoted in Barron’s: Market Watch (Nov 6, 2006 issue, page M14):
“The NASDAQ continued to increase in September, breaking into positive territory for the year. [Yet] it would still need to double to reach its record high from over six years ago. Technology stocks rallied due to a rotation out of the energy sector as the price of oil declined and into technology stocks due to optimism for upcoming product cycles and positive fourth-quarter seasonality. . . . large-cap tech companies that had been trading at low valuations were significant winners for managers, including Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco and Motorola.
However, several managers state that the liquidity-driven rally has approached a point where they expect to see significant short-term volatility and narrowing of sector breadth. The rally appears to have been met with increased skepticism, as the short interest in NASDAQ’s at a new high. While cautious on the short term, managers remain bullish on tech in the long term, particularly due to Microsoft's new operating system, the proliferation of wireless broadband, and emergence of several communication-product cycles in '07, including smartphones, PCs and gaming consoles.”
- Quoted directly from the Hennessee Hedge Fund Review® October 2006
With the Hennessee Hedge Fund Review®, you get answers to the following questions each month:
- What do hedge fund managers think of the current economic environment?
- Which hedge fund strategies were most profitable for the month and for the year?
- What happened in the arbitrage/event driven strategy?
- What stocks were big winners for long/short equity managers during the month?
- What new themes are managers building into their portfolios?
- And much more....
The above is an outline of the Hennessee Hedge Fund Review®, which is published 12 times a year from the Hennessee Group LLC.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 02 November, 2007.