Now in its fifth year, the 2012 edition of the Preqin Infrastructure Review represents the most comprehensive examination of the unlisted infrastructure asset class ever produced, including exclusive information on over 350 infrastructure firms, 600 funds and 300 investors in the sector, plus detailed analysis reviewing every aspect of the industry.
The market for unlisted infrastructure funds has grown dramatically in recent years, though it has struggled to regain momentum following the financial crisis. Investor appetite for infrastructure funds continues to increase, new opportunities in both developed and emerging markets are paving the way for an increasing number of vehicles able to successfully raise capital, and there are currently more funds on the road than ever before.
Now in its fifth year, the 2012 edition of the Preqin Infrastructure Review represents the most comprehensive examination of the unlisted infrastructure asset class ever produced. With exclusive information on over 350 infrastructure firms, 600 funds and 300 investors in the sector, plus detailed analysis reviewing every aspect of the industry, the 2012 Preqin Infrastructure Review is a vital source of information for fund managers, fundraising professionals, advisors, consultants, legal firms and investors in the asset class.
Key features of this year’s publication include:
- Detailed analysis sections showing the latest trends in all areas of the industry: deals, fundraising, investors, history and development, and more...
- Profiles of over 350 infrastructure firms and 600 funds, including 118 with performance data. Profiles include strategy and deals data, direct contact information for key professionals and more...
- Profiles for over 300 institutional investors in the sector, including allocations, strategic preferences and key contact details, plus the results of our investor survey.
- Detailed listings of all funds ever closed, plus funds currently raising capital.
- Information gathered by our dedicated team of analysts from numerous data sources, including via direct interaction with fund managers and investors in order to ensure the information in the Review is as accurate, comprehensive and exclusive as possible.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 09 November, 2010.