The Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review provides a detailed analysis of sovereign wealth funds and their activity in all different asset classes. Contains vital analysis plus full profiles for over 60 sovereign wealth funds worldwide.
Sovereign wealth funds currently control an aggregate $4.62tn in assets under management, up from $3.98tn in 2011. As their influence on the worldwide economy continues to grow, sovereign wealth funds represent a vitally important source of capital, especially in terms of the alternative asset classes as they continue to increase their activity in this area.
The Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review is the leading source of information on all aspects and areas of SWF investments. This year's Review contains information on the following areas:
- Fixed Income
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Real Estate
All existing information from previous editions has been completely revised. The Review contains exclusive information gained via direct contact with firms and their advisors, plus valuable intelligence from filings, financial statements and hundreds of other data sources.
- Overview of the SWF market
- Separate analysis sections identifying all key trends and patterns for SWF activity in each asset class
- League table of top SWFs
- Full profiles for each SWF, including:
- SWF background
- Contact details
- Key financial information
- Overall investment plan
- Asset class-specific investment plans and preferences
- Fund investments and public/private holdings
- Advisors and consultants used
- Key contact information, including direct email addresses and phone numbers
The 2012 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review represents a vital purchase for all professionals seeking investment or looking to work with this important investor class. It is also a comprehensive source of data and information for all those looking to find out more about this previously opaque group of investment funds.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 13 March, 2009.