15.06.2009 - Real estate tycoons bullish on Israel
From Globes.co.il: Real estate developers Eliezer Fishman and Chaim Katzman, who both have investments around the world, in virtually every sector, were the first guests in "Globes" real estate forum. The price of apartments in Israel is about to rise by 10%.. Nobody will build for a 4% margin. So either construction will stop altogether or the price will rise 14%.........Full Article: Source