About Opalesque Futures Strategies
Opalesque Futures Strategies offers unique insights about:
- Generating Uncorrelated Returns with Managed Futures and CTAs
- Detailed Analysis of Managed Futures Programs and CTAs
- “Under the Hood”: Analysis how specific Formulas and Algorithms operate
- Analysis of CTA Performance with Recommendations and Due Diligence
- For Qualified Eligible Participants or Accredited Investors only
- Analysis of Market Environments, Opportunities & vital updates on Investor Protection
- Research & Intelligence on Portfolio Management, Tactics, Strategies for Uncorrelated Investing
Opalesque Futures Strategies is designed to include industry voices and information from a number of different perspectives and sources. Information is factual, not promotional in nature, addresses deep industry issues and reveals insight into how strategies operate, all delivered from a balanced perspective and assessing risk in frank terms.
Opalesque Futures editor Mark Melin is a managed futures practitioner whose specialty is recognizing a trading program’s algorithmic formula and mapping it to a market environment and performance driver. He provides analysis of managed futures investment performance and commentary regarding related managed futures market environment.
A portfolio and industry consultant, he was an adjunct instructor in managed futures at Northwestern University / Chicago and has written or edited three books, including High Performance Managed Futures (Wiley 2010) and The Chicago Board of Trade’s Handbook of Futures and Options (McGraw-Hill 2008). Mark was director of the managed futures division at Alaron Trading until they were acquired by Peregrine Financial Group in 2009, where he was a registered associated person (National Futures Association NFA ID#: 0348336).
Mark has also worked as a Commodity Trading Advisor himself, trading a short volatility options portfolio across the yield curve, and was an independent consultant to various broker dealers and futures exchanges, including OneChicago, the single stock futures exchange, and the Chicago Board of Trade.
For general information and education about Managed Futures and CTAs please refer to our sister publication Opalesque Futures Intelligence.
|Get the current Opalesque Futures Strategies|||||Download here|
|Click here to start receiving this Opalesque subscription right now.|