A SQUARE :: 29Nov07 Product innovation - a case study
Public Private Partnership, PPP
• Interaction between the public entity /sector and representatives from the private sector
• Focus on achieving and tracking complimentary goals
• Galvanising synergies through a process
• Identity and responsibilities of each partner/entity stays intact
• The joint effort is formalised via a legal contract but can also be effective without such
Indirect investments in PPPs have already been a success and are on the market in countries such as Australia, Great Britain and Germany.