Fri, Nov 28, 2014
A A A
Welcome bhaimia
RSS

Islamic Finance Briefing - Categorized | Banking, Capital Market (Equity, Mutual Funds) more

Albaraka Bank Syria $38 mln IPO on Sun

Posted on 02 October 2009

From Maktoob.com: The Syrian market regulator Thursday called on investors to participate at the 1.75 billion Syrian pounds ($38 million) initial public offering of Albaraka Bank Syria that will run from Sunday to Nov. 4.

The IPO will represent 35% of the bank’s capital which will total SYP5 billion after the share sale, the remaining 65% have already been fully-subscribed by the founders that include Bahrain’s shariah-compliant Albaraka Banking Group, Emirates Islamic Bank, and the Kuwait Syrian Holding Co., in addition to Syrian, Jordanian and Saudi individual investors………………Full Article: Source

Podcast Play - Download this article   |   Play - Download Full Briefing   |   Subscribe to the Podcast Feed
 
Article link

This post was written by:

Laxman - who has written 19163 posts on Opalesque Islamic Finance Briefing.


Contact the author

Comments are closed.

banner
November 2014
M T W T F S S
« May    
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930