Beverly Chandler, Opalesque London:
A new report from Clear Path Analysis asks how long will it take for all domiciles to be fully compliant with AIFMD. The report unpicks the implications of AIMDís implementation and examines potential uncertainties for those asset managers seeking new strategy introduction.
Fund Outsourcing 2013 explores the current concerns and opportunities in outsourcing, from the perspective of Chief Operations Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Compliance Officers and Chief Information Officers, amongst other representatives from user organisations.
The report examines:
- How to interface European regulatory demands with internal operating models
- The AIFMD Ė what next for multi-jurisdiction outsourcing?
- Defining outsourcing boundaries according to internal, systemic & sector risk appetites
- Tightening cost controls to create a leaner, more profitable organisation
- What innovation is needed to better commoditise institutional reporting
- How managers and custodians can workin partnership to remove outsourcing siloes and improve provisions
- The latest opportunities in middle office outsourcing Ė what should the manager lose and the custodian gain?
Highlighted comments within the report include:
Fiona Le Poidevin, Chief Executive, Guernsey Finance states: "A sur......................
To view our full article Click here